The base command is:
Append one of the sub commands to execute them. Example:
- playerseen help
The text between the signs less than and greater than is necessary to execute it correctly. The text between brackets is optional.
- Shows available aliases for the main command.
- Removes all player from the seen list.
- help (<command>)
- Shows help for each available command.
- Shows the last time seen the player.
- Will reload the configuration from disc.
- remove <playerName>
- Removes a player from the seen list.