The base command is:
Append one of the sub commands to execute them. Example:
- bed help
The text between the signs less than and greater than is necessary to execute it correctly. The text between brackets is optional.
- Shows available aliases for the main command.
- blacklist <add|remove|list> (dimension)
- Lists all available blacklisted dimensions.
- Adds or removes a dimension to the blacklist via dimension argument.
- All homes of an added dimension will be removed.
- clear <playername>
- Removes all homes from the given player.
- Show the settings of ‘multidimension_bed_port’ and ‘teleportation_delay’.
- erase (dimension)
- Erases all homes in the given dimension.
- help (<command>)
- Shows help for each available command.
- Displays all homes with dimension of the player who executed the command.
- multiport <0|1>
- Turns the teleportation to the homes between dimensions on/off,
- Will reload the configuration from disc.
- port (dimension)
- Teleports you to your bed in the current dimension, if no dimension is given.
- Teleports you to your bed in the given dimension, if ‘multidimension_bed_port’ is on.
- Teleport will be canceled while moving or being under attack / getting damage.
- Reloads the configuration from disc.
- remove <playername> <dimension>
- Removes a home from a player in the given dimension.
- wait <seconds>
- Sets the delay before teleportation starts. 0 seconds means no wait time.