The base command is:
Append one of the sub commands to execute them. Example:
- plugins help
The text between the signs less than and greater than is necessary to execute it correctly. The text between brackets is optional.
- add <blacklist|whitelist> <modid>
- Adds a new entry for the black or whitelist.
- Example: plugins add blacklist showplugins
- Result: showplugins won’t be listed anymore
- Shows available aliases for the main command.
- clear <blacklist|whitelist>
- Removes all entries from the black or whitelist.
- help (<command>)
- Shows help for each available command.
- list <blacklist|whitelist>
- Shows all entries of the black or whitelist.
- Will reload the configuration from disc.
- remove <blacklist|whitelist> <modid>
- Removes an entry from the black or whitelist.
- Shows all available plugins on the server.